Promotes total calm and peaceful relaxation.
Eliminates fatigue and jet lag.
Alleviates stress (mental and physical).
Increases motivation, diminishes depression and anxiety.
Float therapy is a powerful tool for wellness, relaxation, pain relief and better sleep. As with any therapy, with regular use its benefits are enhanced. Stress, tension and pain have formed over time and will take some time to experience the greatest relief—luckily, floating is a relaxing, fun, and effortless way to do so!
Float therapy offers relief and benefits which are cumulative—they build on themselves with each subsequent session.
Benefits Of Floating
MENTAL BENEFITS OF FLOATATION
- Stimulates left/right brain synchronization.
- Shifts brainwaves from beta to lower frequency alpha, theta and delta.
- Creates mental clarity and alertness.
- Increases creativity and problem solving.
- Deepens meditation.
- Expands awareness and accelerates learning.
PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF FLOATATION
- Decreases the production of cortisol, lactic acid and adrenaline.
- Increases production of endorphins.
- Speeds up rehabilitation and recovery.
- Relieves pain (arthritis, migraines, injuries etc,).
- Boosts immune function.
- Improves circulation.
- Reduces blood pressure, pulse and heart rate.
- Improves athletic performance.