What Is Floating?
Floating is when a person lies in a dense Epsom salt water solution. The experience takes places in a Float Pod that has been
specially-designed for this. It is an incredible and highly-effective way of relaxing and relieving stress. This is a very widely-accepted therapy and is used by a number of world-renowned athletes and sporting teams to treat various sports-related conditions and aid in their recovery. Furthermore, floating is also beneficial for those who don’t play any sports but want to better manage the stresses in their system.
Essential Physical Float Therapy Benefits
- Improves athletic performance and speeds healing process
- Relaxes the brain and allows brain recovery
- Quickens rehabilitation & recovery
- Relieves pain from arthritis, migraines, injuries, etc.
- Boosts immune function
- Improves circulation
- Increases distribution of oxygen & nutrients
- Reduces blood pressure, pulse, heart rate & oxygen consumption
- Accelerates the recovery from injury
- Increases energy (ATP)
- Ideal space for visualisation and mind setting.
- Reduces Lactic acid levels in the body
- Aids in facilitated rest, improving athletes exposure to fatigue.
- Facilitates the reduction of muscle soreness (DOMS)
Essential Pain Relief From Floating
- The pain decreases session after session.
- Relief like this can enable you to rebuild muscle, use limbs that you were unable to use and feel a normal again.